A Day Block 3 – Monday August 24th – Due Wednesday Aug. 26

Directions: Take a look at your classmates’ daydreams. In one comment, explain how you connect to two of the pictures. When you are leaving a comment make sure you let us know what picture you are referring to. You can do this by writing the username. For example: I really connected with @ais8ela’s picture. It reminded me of …

In your comment, you must tell us:
1. Which picture you connected with
2. How you connected with it – describe your connection

14 thoughts on “A Day Block 3 – Monday August 24th – Due Wednesday Aug. 26

1. Along with @amis8elaviolet and @amis8elamorgan’s post reminds me that even though I haven’t travel the world still I want to accomplish my dream. Along with that I also want to fill up my shopping bags as I travel around the world…. 🙂

2. I could really relate to amis8violet’s post because I’ve always wished to travel to as many places as possible and even though I’m not a hundred percent sure if that’s possible, it will always be on the list of things I want to do.
    amis8alex’s post reminds me of something I’ve always dreamed about. I’ve always been dreaming about having my own mansion and being able to live in it with all my friends. It would be so cool.

3. I can connect to @cindyle02’s daydream because I’d usually doze off to my future and how I could become a successful person.

I also really connect to @morgan_cttr’s daydream. I’m all about shopping and travelling, so I can really connect to this. It reminds me of the many times I’ve daydreamed about shopping in foreign countries.

4. i can connect to @amis8xena’s daydream because i would want me and my closest friends to be together in one household when we grow up

I can also connect to amis8cindy’s daydream because i want to to successful in the future and be rich with all the money in the world

5. i’m connect to @amis8xena’s daydream because i’m always want to go to collage with my friends because they can give me a lot of advice.
    I’m also connect with @amis8alex’s because i want to be success in the future, have lots of money, and own a big mansion.

6. I relate to Violet’s daydream drawing because me myself, I love to travel and I daydream about it all the time. And I also really like Cindy’s daydream because I wanted to be successful and have lots of money in life too.

7. my connection to Morgan’s daydream (@morgan_cttr) is also the same. I love going shopping others country because you got to experience how shopping is feel like in others country.

8. Mine is connected to Ridley’s dream. Because, we both love Jordans, even though we like different specific pairs. But well Jordan is our life, and we only like Jordan.

9. I really connected to Violet’s daydream of travelling the whole world and meeting the people, the culture and beautiful scenery.
    I can also really make a connection with Jessica T.’s daydream of going on vacation in Hawaii and enjoy the amazing beaches there.

10. I really connected Long Nam’s because both of us daydream about having a comfortable house so that we can live in a happily life.
    I also connected to Alex’s daydream because she dream to live in a huge mansion. I want to live in a mansion because i want my whole family to live in the same so that if there’re any situation happen, we can help each other.