Week 4 reflector- Khuong

1. I predict that Jonas in the rest of the story will go through many pain that his job give him. After receiving all the memory, maybe Jonas will become the Giver.

2. The mood was pretty sad, because Jonas was mad and anxious that the Chief Elder didn’t give him any job. After that, Jonas was really surprise.

3.  I was wondering what pain will Jonas have to go through, and I was thinking of The Hunger Games where Katniss was the 1/2 person that get to go to the game.

4. I think the one that change the most in this chapter is Jonas. He will have to change because he now receive a really important job, that only 1 person in the community get. He was amazed that he get to be the receiver of memory. He is also curious how the job would be like, because the Chief Elder told him that he would go through many pain.

5. I think the big idea of this session is Jonas is now the receiver of memory. He is now seperated from everyone else, and in his job, the only person he would meet is the Giver.

6. The text makes me curious because now I have to find out how the job go with Jonas.

7. I predict that he will change a lot through out the story, and he will have memories that no one in the community know. His family will not know what things Jonas is doing with The Giver.

One thought on “Week 4 reflector- Khuong