Week 3 Reflector Group 6

After i have read chapters 5-7, I will predict further in the story where Jonas will receive a tasks that is it just for him. Jonas will face new difficulties and lots of cunfusion because he considered skipped his tasks. I have a sensed that these chapters was nervous because Ceremony of Twelve for Jonas is important. And he also confused why they skipped him at the Ceremony. After i read chapter 5-7 i immediately think that this chapter is very very irregular. About all the striched rules and responsibilities. All people in the community should have thier own privacy and private thought. From my thinking, Jonas is in the last changing to an grown-up person. All his assignment should be decided by the Old. One huge things that mainly happen in chapter 7 is that Cheif skipped Jonas number and moved to the next one. He was ready to step on the stage to receive his assignment but he didn’t get called up. The story make me feel really exicited to what happen next to Jonas in the next few chapter. And i can assumed that their will be a enermous changes in the story. A conclusion that i can figure about is somebody is going to approach Jonas and let him know why he not get to choose.

2 thoughts on “Week 3 Reflector Group 6