Connector/ Week 7 Group 2

1.One connection i can make to my life is that whenever it is a holiday and i get a day off from school, i am really happy that i get to rest or hang out with my friends like when in the Giver there was an unscheduled holiday where adults get a day off work and children would skip school and training and volunteer hours.

2. I can compare to this to me kind of because Jonas doesn’t take his pills anymore and he feels a little guilty of the dreams that he had. This is like me because when i am sick and my  mom buys me pills i don’t take them and i lose them.

3. There is one character that i read in the book “Ketchup Clouds” and there is a deaf little girl that is curious about everything and likes to ask a lot of questions like Jonas likes to ask about his memories he is receiving or about the previous failed receiver

4. Veronica Roth; who wrote the Divergent series is similar to the writing style in the Giver

5. This section relates to the other section that talk about Rosemary, the last failed receiver